AlfaNova X-treme pressure line is specially developed for high pressure applications with requirements for 100% stainless steel. For example high pressure ammonia systems or compressor cooling.
- Plaka yapısının ve yüzeyin tortulanma önleyici özellikleri düşük tortulanma eğilimi sağlar
- Temizlik uygulamaları arasında daha uzun çalışma
- Düşük tutma hacmi
- Etkili Yerinde Temizlik (CIP) uygulaması
- Kolay açılır, tekrar monte edilir ve kapatılır
- Değişen operasyon koşullarına uyarlanabilir
The capacity range stretches from 10 to 150 kW and maximum PED approval pressure of 110 bar at 150° C and maximum UL approval of 1595 psi at 302° F. The Alfanova X-treme pressure line is suitable to cover heat recovery duties, gas cooling, condensing, sub-cooling and suction gas heating.
- Ammonia as refrigerant – Desuper heater, high pressure condenser and
- Compressor cooling
- CO₂as refrigerant – Sub-critical condenser, suction gas heater and
- Engine cooling – High pressure systems
AlfaNova X-treme pressure line is specially designed to fulfill the need when using R744/CO₂as refrigerant in subcritical and transcritical applications and for high pressure applications with requirements for 100% stainless steel.
Features and benefits
- Compact design cuts installation costs as less space is needed
- High corrosion resistance
- Reduced maintenance as it is gasket-free
- Low refrigerant volume
- Handles aggressive media and ensures low life cycle costs even under high temperature conditions
- Handles temperatures from –196°C up to 550°C (–320.8°F up to 1022°F)
Alfa Laval AlfaNova fusion-bonded heat exchanger consists of corrugated stainless steel plates, a frame plate and a pressure plate. The heat transfer plates in the plate pack are bonded together using AlfaFusion technology, a unique method of bonding stainless steel components that is an Alfa Laval patent.
The brazed design holds the plate pack together internally with contact points. Distributing the load across many separate contact points provides excellent resistance to pressure fatigue. And because all the key parts are made of the same material, this design is thermally efficient as well as being shock-proof and having a mechanical strength fully equivalent to any welded counterpart.
The heat exchanger works on the basis of two media at different temperatures flowing on either side of thin corrugated stainless steel plates stacked on top of each other. The design of the channels between the plates, along with entry and exit ports placed in the corners, means that the two media flow through alternate channels, always in counter-current flow. The media are kept within the plate pack by a fusion-bonded seal around the edge of the plates. The points at which the plates are in contact with each other are also bonded using the same technology, reinforcing the pack against the pressure of the media inside.
The counter-current flow makes it possible to extract heat efficiently even when there are only extremely small differences between the temperatures of the hot and cold media. This results in notable savings on energy costs.